A thriving industrial automation products company, with product lines that include PLCs, HMIs, Drives, Motion, Fluid Power, and Process Instrumentation, needs Product Engineers for their Fluid Power group. The Product Engineer – Fluid Power, will oversee all technical aspects of product support. Primary product ownership includes hydraulics, pneumatics, and potable water components.
The Product Engineer will partner with a Product Manager to successfully manage and grow their product line of business in an entrepreneurial environment within the company. The Product Engineer is the product subject matter expert and oversees all technical aspects of product evaluation, new product introduction, and support through the product life cycle. The Product Engineer is a servant leader and works cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
Great things about working here!
- LOW TRAVEL
- 8-5 or 8-6 with half-day off each week, NO OVERTIME
- Quarterly bonuses and generous profit sharing
- Team-based culture in an engineering office environment
- Training provided first month and ongoing training
- Excellent benefits: health/dental/life insurance, 401k
- On-campus cafe and gym and exercise classes
- Free snacks and drinks
- Leverage your experience and product knowledge to select the best products to grow the product line and meet customer’s needs
- Product ownership throughout the product life cycle
- Evaluate and test new products and technologies. Create sample projects for demonstrating product functionality in a controls system
- Support product by specifying product requirements (Hardware/Software), new product introductions, documentation, training, and second-tier backline support (only during normal business hours)
- Life-cycle projects to improve product quality or lower product cost
- Supplier evaluation including product offering, technology roadmap, and support capabilities
- Some scheduled domestic and international travel is required