Commercial Sales & Sponsorship Manager, Americas (FULLY REMOTE) needed for an energy & commodities conference company. Commercial Sales & Sponsorship Manager, Americas will sell sponsorship and partnership packages to a range of top vendor company prospects (both long-term existing corporate accounts and new business) on all of our events.
This is a new business (hunter) role and prior experience in a similar event / sponsorship sales role is essential for success in this role. You will report directly to the Commercial Director, who has over 25 years of success running high performing and motivated sales teams. You will quickly gain a strong understanding of the industry through extensive internal and external market training.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience in event/sponsorship sales in the energy and/or commodities industry
- Experience using a CRM, such HubSpot or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced business development skills
- This is a FULLY REMOTE position based anywhere in the US, but it will require attendance at in-person events 4-6 times per year. Expected travel 5-10%
- Competitive Package DOE
- 22 Days Annual Leave – plus 1 day for each years’ employment (up to 25 days)
- Your Birthday as an additional day off
- Remote Working Policy – and no we don’t just mean working from ‘home’! We’re an international team with a thirst for travel so encourage our team to make the most of our remote working policy!
- Flexible Working Policy – many of our staff work flexibly in different ways particularly due to our different time-zones
- Regular virtual and physical companywide social competitions and events
- Potential for international travel
This position has a base of $60 – 70k plus commissions; on target earnings (OTE) of $100k+