My client is expanding and seeks a Molecular Biologist to take on the following tasks:
- Design and conduct molecular cloning and other procedures including nucleic acid isolation, plasmid design and construction, protein purification and others.
- Design relevant tools and execute molecular biology support for target validation and antibody discovery development efforts.
- Stay current with cutting-edge molecular biology techniques and apply them towards the projects.
- Supervise junior lab members, provide scientific expertise, and train others in research techniques.
- Actively contribute to scientific dialogues and proactively collaborate with colleagues.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for driving of science to new therapies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Molecular Biology
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, molecular biology techniques (PCR, qPCR, construct design), flow cytometry and CRISPR preferred.
- Experience with experimental design, performance, and assay results interpretation and evaluation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across teams in a matrix team environment is essential.
- Experience with molecular modeling and protein visualization software is a plus.