My client is looking to hire several Software Engineers to take on the following tasks:
- Develops the fundamental architecture and design and implement software unit tests, integration tests and system tests.
- Leads and contributes to software process and quality efforts.
- Troubleshoots software-related field issues and implements software fixes.
- Leads and supports sustaining engineering and corrective action activities.
- Leads and supports continuous improvement activities including tool selection and process improvements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS/MS degree and embedded software experience.
- Experience using C++ and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), debuggers and development kits.
- Experience with software projects and experience applying industry and regulatory standards governing software quality.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.
This is a hybrid role based in Pittsburgh, PA.