Our client has been selling printer toner and cartridges for the past 35 years. Due to expanded growth, they are seeking a Major Account Specialist to work with some of its biggest clients and gain traction with many large enterprise accounts.
- Drive new business initiatives, as well as, maintain a client base.
- Build market awareness of the company through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations, and affiliations
- You will be expected to perform the following:
- Sales goal achievement
- Build customer loyalty
- Category penetration
- Account contact development
- Solution selling
- Develop solid business relationships with the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities
- Identify new accounts and introduce the company value proposition to key decision makers within the account
- Work with Sales Managers and develop relationships with service partners
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts, and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with management on an as-needed and weekly basis
- 8-10 years of experience selling printing/office technology solutions
- Cold calling experience in a sales “hunter” role
- Prior experience selling technology hardware or software products
- 5 years’ experience in field customer-facing sales
- Experience selling advanced technology solutions to Office Depot, CDW, Pitney Bowes, Canon, Ricoh, and many other imaging companies.