Our client is a mid-size insurance agency (Located in Nassau County, Long Island, near the Coliseum). They are a fast-growing company that installs a vibrant family atmosphere culture and provides a full range of insurance coverage and benefits programs offered by more than 30 national carriers.
This is a fully remote opportunity.
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager’s role is more of a customer service and not a sales role. In addition to a significant salary, the firm provides bonus potential as well as additional compensation based on increasing current coverage or adding new coverage to the firm’s existing book of business.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Marketing new and renewal business
- Positive consistent interaction with clients and markets
- Prepare renewal and new business applications & proposals
- Identify exposure and recommend appropriate solutions
- Remarket existing business and negotiate with underwriters
- Provide day to day client service
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent relevant experience strongly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years insurance brokerage experience to be considered for this position
- Must possess technical insurance skills relevant to insurance policies and coverage
- Experience servicing commercial clients and knowledge of commercial markets
- Capable of multi-tasking and working multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment – enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Current New York State Property and Casualty license
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC Management System experience is a strongly preferred