Human Resources Generalist
New Ulm, MN
Our New Ulm, MN client is looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist. This HR Generalist will work directly with the HR Director to run the daily functions of the HR department. These areas may include recruitment and hiring, leave of absence, training, pay and benefits administration, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Knowledge of applicable human resources employment rules, regulations and laws.
- Experience working in the health care industry.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in HR, Business or HR Certification
- Two (2) years of experience working in a related field.
- Valid driver’s license and meet qualifiers to be insured by company’s vehicle insurance provider.
- Human Resources generalist experience
- Health care industry experience.