Human Resources Generalist
$55-80K plus bonus
Our Jasper, IN manufacturing client is looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist to their 1st shift operations. As the Human Resources Generalist, you will provide point-of-contact HR support in employee relations, staffing, performance management, employee development, and other initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day generalist and point-of-contact support to our Operations.
- Supports Human Resources Manager and Operations in the execution of strategic initiatives including compensation and benefits employee engagement survey, performance management staffing training, and development.
- Administer HR policies and programs in partnership with supervisors and managers and other HR staff. Recommend policies practices and programs to meet management and employee needs.
- Provide coaching on employee-related issues such as professional development performance investigations and disciplinary action.
- Maintain knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as state and federal labor laws.
- Processes documents and forms necessary for the implementation of various Human Resources policies programs plan procedures and practices
- Maintains all necessary records and files to support review and audit
- Maintains HRIS system data including entry and reporting.
- Assist in the management and administration of company benefit programs
- Assist the HR department with new hire orientations and benefit orientations
- Assist HR Department on other assignments and/or special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Business or a related field required; PHR Certification preferred
- HR Generalist with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience supporting a manufacturing operation preferred
- Experience with WorkDay and Kronos preferred
- Bilingual preferred