My client is expanding and seeks Research Associates to support their R&D efforts. The ideal candidate will contribute to the following:
- Conduct preclinical research of pain, cognition, and other areas.
- Perform dosing, behavioral studies, and rodent surgeries.
- Analyze preliminary experimental data and create study reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS/MS degree in neuroscience, psychology, or similar.
- Must have experience handling mice or rats.
- Able to comply with all SOP and IACUC, safety and quality assurance protocols.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.