Looking for a professional, yet fun working atmosphere where your voice can be heard? Want to work on networking, telemetry, and reporting solutions in the area of municipal water and wastewater municipal infrastructure? Are you interested in working at “the place to be”, where your ideas will be recognized and growth opportunities abound?
We are currently seeking an entry-level GIS Analyst out of our Waukesha, WI office. We are looking for someone interested in long range growth within the organization. You will assist in discovering and communicating geographic trends to our internal teams and clients. This position would work closely with other GIS staff to create and maintain geographic data sets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient with Esri software, including ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Desktop. Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise a plus
- Proficient with data creation, processing, and geoprocessing methods.
- Creates, maintains, edits and organizes GIS datasets.
- Uses techniques to manipulate, extract, locate, and analyze geographic data.
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS Online and commonly used apps (FieldMaps, Survey 123, etc.)
- Experience with scripting or programming languages a plus (SQL, Python, Arcade, C#, VB)
- Strong communicator with both writing and speaking skills.
- Opportunity to put together web maps
- Creates maps and reports to fulfill project needs.
- Organized team player.
- Degree in geographic information solutions, computer science, engineering or related field.
We are proud to be 100% employee owned. When coupled with our flexible working environment, our engaged culture and our in-depth training and mentoring program, we have consistently received awards as one of the region’s top employers.
We offer a highly competitive compensation program with a cafeteria-style benefits package that includes:
- Generous personal time off and holiday programs
- Health, dental, vision, life, dependent life and disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Profit sharing / performance bonuses
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prepaid legal services
- Tuition reimbursement