This is the #1 HR position in the company, reporting to the General Manager.
The position is available due to the retirement of an individual who has been with the company for 25 years.
If you want a stable company, strong compensation plan, little to no red tape, and total authority, this is the place for you.
Located between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, basically on the Mississippi River, this location offers the best of everything....a high quality of life (ranging from rural to urban lifestyles) and a low cost of living.
The head of HR will have full responsibility for and authority over
- a team of 4
- Staffing/Succession & Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Leadership Development & Training
- Workers Compensation
- Change Management
- Cultural Sustaining Practices
- Administrative aspects of Payroll Policy
- Community Relations
- 20+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in HR
- 10+ years in a manufacturing organization
- 5+ years in a chemical related manufacturing operation