As Key Account Development Manager, you will develop and manage key accounts in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry throughout the Americas. You identify business opportunities at key accounts and create a shared vision which aligns with our client's needs and business goals. Six figure salary plus bonus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing new and managing current international and national key accounts
- Building and maintaining client relationships at every level of the organization
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities, developing solutions across the entire portfolio
- Negotiations of agreements on global, and national levels
Skills and qualifications you will need
- Business acumen, problem solving and ability to build strong, and strategic customer relations at every level
- A background in Chemistry, Life or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with business is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in capital equipment sales in the pharmaceutical or life-science market
- Ability to travel up to 60% throughout the US, Canada and south America. (Most travel in USA)
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred
- Remote working may be possible for the experienced candidate.