My client is expanding and seeks a Technical Support Scientist to support clients on cutting edge technology. The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Identify, research, and resolve issues, and escalate more challenging problems to field support teams.
- Capture customer feedback using case tracking database and log customer impact and lessons learned.
- Develop, write, and edit technical documentation and training materials for internal and external customers.
- Develop into an expert on the technology including instrumentation, software, consumables, and full integration of the platform.
- Work directly with external and internal customers to record problems, investigate underlying causes, and identify short term and long-term solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 3+ years relevant lab experience in molecular biology, histology, life sciences, or related field.
- Proven ability to resolve complex issues while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Highly motivated and successful individual who can build and maintain a positive attitude in a challenging, and fast-paced work environment.
- Highly proficient in leveraging technology and the use of business platform tools including Salesforce, MS Office and other relevant software applications.
- Exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills, coupled with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.