Structural Engineer, in Atlanta - Water /WW Treatment Plant Design.
My client is a terrific Water / Wastewater Engineering Design Firm, that is looking to hire a Structural Engineer into their Practice.
Excellent Company Culture. Neat projects and a growing backlog.
Terrific Opportunity to move your career to the next level.
Looking to hire a Senior Structural Engineer, PE or SE with a broad range of Concrete & Steel Building Design for Industrial Facilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering. MS in Structural Engineering is a Big Plus.
- 4-10+ years of Structural Building Design is a Plus.
- Self-starter, eager to learn and take on responsibility is Required.
- EIT / PE / SE Certification is Required.
- Revit Drawing and Modeling Skills is Big Plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
APPLY NOW AND GROW YOUR CAREER!!