Hybrid schedule 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
Great career opportunity!
Our client delivers solutions and drives innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. Change your career. Change your world.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated team member who has strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally, as well as independently. The Financial Analyst Sr will assist with the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process with significant focus on consolidated financial statements.
Key Job Activities:
- Owns and maintains forecasts for the consolidated financial statements.
- Collaborates with Business Unit finance leaders to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders.
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Drives process improvement to ensure data quality and reporting standards for both financial and non-financial information
- Assists with Investor Relations financial analysis and actively participates in earnings preparation.
- Supports potential ad-hoc analysis as requested.
Preferred Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Strong presentation and communication techniques – verbal and written
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- Advanced analytics and predictive modeling experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Prior experience in an Enterprise Planning organization at a mid to large size company a plus
- Experience with SAP BPC desired
Our client currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan.