Our client is the largest company in their industry and a household name. They have been headquartered in Cincinnati for over 80 years. Profitable and continuing to grow, they offer the chance to impact the business, grow and learn and a team atmosphere. This is a permanent, in-house position with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401k and more.
The SharePoint Developer will develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server applications and portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance. Participates in the testing process. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders daily.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 2 to 3 years' experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Experience programming in SharePoint Designer, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflows, Web Parts and workflow creation is a plus
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development and .NET 4.5, C#, ASP .NET, T-SQL development experience is a plus
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired
Must be local to Cincinnati. Hybrid model.