Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Rochester, NY
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Explore a world of art, theater, music, photography, history, nature and play in Rochester, New York. From standing in the parlor where Susan B. Anthony was arrested to listening to great jazz on the streets.
Rochester is located on the Southern shore of Lake Ontario and sits at the center of the historic Erie Canal. Only a 90-minute drive to Niagara Falls, 1.5 hours to the Finger Lakes wine country and 6 hours to New York City. World class events such as the International Jazz Festival and the Highland Park Lilac Festival, PGA and LPGA championships, etc. attract nearly two million visitors each year. The George Eastman Museum, the National Museum of Play at the Strong and the National Toy Hall of fame are popular with all ages. This beautiful area abounds with state and local parks which offer summer and winter sports, camping, etc.