- Develop an overall plan and strategy to ensure marketing and sales objectives are met (e.g., sales targets and broker engagement
- Lead brand unification efforts as the company acquires additional businesses
- Communicate the core benefits of our products that resonate with our key audience: employer groups and brokers
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns that establish a consistent customer experience
- Track, measure, and optimize programs and materials, ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes through iterative processes and test-and-learn strategies
- Lead relationships with external PR and market agencies to deliver various aspects of their marketing strategy
- Ensure that all work reflects market strategy, brand voice, and style guidelines
It is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand healthcare, let alone make informed decisions regarding your healthcare choices. Their client is transforming the health benefits experience. Employers are taking notice, leading to 3x growth over the past several years.
They are looking for a marketing manager to lead the development and execution of strategic communication plans, integrated marketing campaigns and content planning that support our business goals through our broker channels.
This person will report directly to the EVP of Product and Account Management and be responsible for building and executing their marketing strategy. You’re the ideal candidate if you are a results-driven, creative, and detail-orientated marketer, with a background in B2B/broker marketing and experience working in health benefits. This candidate is a team player, able to work with and influence cross-functional teams to drive strategic marketing plans and tactics, including direct response marketing, collateral development, and engagement activities. This person must have proven experience measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs.
MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE BROKER MARKETING
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- B2B/broker marketing experience in healthcare
- Experience driving LinkedIn strategy/content
- Solid understanding of direct acquisition marketing and the metrics used to measure success
- Track record working in high-growth environments, and a comfort level with the pace of change and level of ambiguity that accompanies this
- Ability to work independently. Self-starter, can-do attitude, ability to multitask and prioritize on complex projects