HR Manager to lead two manufacturing sites, one union and the 2nd non-union with 200 total employees.
- Serve as active business partner for multiple operating entities. Provide mentorship and support for full suite of HR functions, including talent management, performance management, organizational change, policy and process implementation, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and facilitating team performance.
- Partner with business management to develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a vibrant environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required. Including recruiting, selection, as well as restructuring, and reduction of the workforce as needed.
- Lead all aspects of labor relations for the sites. Ensure alignment with Supply Chain and broader company labor relations strategy.
- Serve as the HR Leader for the sites and partner with manager to drive organization-wide initiatives and engage with the plant leadership team to further HR and organizational objectives.
- Provide coaching, advice, council, and support for Leadership, managers, employees and peers.
- Act as an impartial advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 3-5 years of experience in a HR Management role eager to grow their career in HR
- Prior HR Business partnership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior labor relations experience: including union relations, contract negotiations and grievance resolution strongly preferred