FSE/Hydraulic Engineer (SEATTLE/Fluid Power Industry)
My client is the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They want to double their size in the next 5 years. Can you be a part of this exciting growth? Read on to find out more.
Here is what they are looking for: People who are competitive and want to work for the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They represent Tier One suppliers, their engineering and fabrication resources are very extensive, their pay is competitive, their benefits are very good, they stock extensively, and have a very good group of associates working their.
FSE/Hydraulic Engineer/based in Seattle, WA
What We Are Looking For
- An individual that can design unique hydraulic systems for stationary or mobile equipment
- Someone who has the fundamental skills to engineer or design power unit applications
- Someone who is hands on and is willing to help our customers through challenging times through innovation and hard work
- An individual who can help gather data on applications to confirm the design and implement proactive solutions to reduce warranty, maintenance and nuisance issues to improve the end product for the customer
- They are looking for someone who wants a career in the fluid power industry
- Minimum 2 year technical degree, preferably in fluid power; B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
- 2-20 years fluid power experience in Mechanical Engineering, Applications Engineer or Technical Specialist or Equivalent skill set
- Must have the ability to develop creative cost-effective solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Proficient in Design skills 3D modeling required (Solidworks) AutoCAD
- Previous experience working for a distributor
- Travel is Estimated to be 30-40%. It is required to support Account Managers and customers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Fluid Power Certification
Benefits: You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance, Quarterly Bonus, Monthly Bonus, Profits Sharing including company matched 401K.
This position also has a Co. Provided Vehicle, Co. Provided Cell and Laptop.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Client prefers candidates in the local area. A minimal relocation package may be offered to regional candidates
No Visa Sponsorships available for this position
My Client is An Equal Opportunity Employer