Hydraulic Sales Representative/Manager (Newark, NJ)
My client is currently looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to pioneer Their sales/outside sales division. This “Hydraulic Sales Representative” with promotability to a "Sales Manager" will create and run their hydraulic division in Newark, NJ. They are launching new distribution agreements to pair with their existing part sales. Their facility will have a state-of-the-art renovation with a dedicated hydraulic center they are targeting the On-Highway Mkt. will also look at Off-Highway, Stationary and Industrial Market Space This is an opportunity to build a system from the ground up with great upside potential.
They are looking for a proven professional AND highly motivated “Hydraulic Sales Representative.”
We expect our Hydraulic Sales Representative to:
- Develop and cultivate new fleet, reseller, and retail prospects.
- Create, promote and sell our online platform.
- Initiate and manage vendor relationships
- Create customized advertising solutions/programs.
- Work with our marketing division to promote our brand and products.
- Provide outstanding dealer customer service and regular account maintenance.
Candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer relations that include strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal), and an ability to organize and present compelling sales presentations to one or more individuals.
- Knowledge and understanding of Hydraulic PTO’s, Pumps, Fittings and Hoses.
- A general understanding or ability to understand upselling Truck and Trailer parts and services.
- Aptitude to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Two (2) years minimum experience in sales–success with outside sales a plus.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish established sales and marketing goals.
- Dependable, honest, and detail-oriented behaviors.
- A professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong industry knowledge and local dealership familiarity are desired.
- Work with operations to track and optimize account performance.
- A valid driver's license is required.
This Role has a Base Salary and an Uncapped Commission Program with a Protected Territory.
Also included is Cell Phone, Laptop and Company Car
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Vision Insurance
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No Relocation Assistance available. Client will only look at candidates in the region.
No Visa Sponsorships available for this position
My Client is An Equal Opportunity Employer