The Project Manager reports directly to the Site Director. The project manager is expected to take ownership and is responsible for the completion of short, medium, and long-term project goals within an animal facility.
- Ensure project delivery and completion
- Oversee the construction of buildings, animal pens, and ensure that all are working with optimum efficacy (including things such as electricity, transportation, logistics, etc.)
- Directly manage all aspects of projects from initial planning stages to final completion.
- Manage general contractors and vendors
- Optimize varied resources for indoor and outdoor projects with a diverse criterium
- Set and adhere to budgets for projects.
- Set and reach key milestones and goals
- Indirectly manage individual associates within the project
The ideal candidate with be:
- Quick on their feet and able to pivot quickly
- Open to new ideas, generation, and execution
- Proactive in project management.
- Able to complete a project without external intervention, must be confident in their abilities.
- Able to put together a presentation packet to present options on a project
- Ability and proactive nature to interface and harmonize with other sites.
Experience and interest in working in a rural outdoor environment are highly desired.
Working knowledge of the Spanish language or working in a multi-lingual facility. Needs to be able to communicate but does not need to be fluent.