Our fantastic home health company is growing and looking for nurses to grow with us. Work predominantly in office to start, then transiftion to closer to 50% in office and 50% in field.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, educating, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations..
This is a self scheduling opportunity with full-time benefits in which you may be providing:
- Home Health Case management
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Education wound cleaning
- Setting up the interdisciplinary team
- Utilization management
- Change in Medication
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health episodic visits
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
- Active driver's license