SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE MANAGER
Stamford, CTYOUR ROLE
The Supply Resilience Manager will be the primary interface to Supply Chain Leadership of the BU for LHC NA. This senior role will report to the RSO Regional Team Lead, with dotted line reporting to the Laundry Purchasing KAM. The intent of this newly created position will be to bring a proactive, action-oriented, element to supplier performance and risk mitigation. In addition, this role will expand the RSO pillars of enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply to the L CMTG team.
Two primary focus areas will be:
- Proactive supplier performance (service and quality levels) measurement and improvement, utilizing tools such as the Power BI Supplier KPI Cockpit and SCMS.
- Proactive Risk Mitigation, by working with both Categories and SC to implement the outcomes of the risk query.
- MBA preferred, with three years relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree required (preferably in business or supply chain) with six years experience in Purchasing, Quality, or Supply Chain
- Previous experience in a production environment. Chemical industry experience a plus.
- PC skills, Microsoft Office suite, SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Project Management experience beneficial.