Paid Relocation Available
Manufactures state-of-the-art passive and active microwave components and sub-systems used in commercial and military space, airborne, and ground-based systems. Supplier of choice with unsurpassed performance, quality, and customer satisfaction to the US Military.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Lead who is experienced in active and passive RF Space and Military communication components and subassemblies including experience with chip-and-wire processes per MIL-STD-883, and solder processes per J-STD-001. In this position you will develop, optimize and control manufacturing assembly processes, tooling/fixturing and equipment for low volume / high mix production.
- Implement and maintain adherence to Lean Manufacturing principles and controls
- Own and drive Design for Manufacturability into designs
- Manage the transition of new product from engineering to production
- Develop and qualify new material / processes for use on space hardware
- Participate in or lead multi-disciplinary continuous improvement & failure analysis teams
- Present / communicate manufacturing engineering info /status to management & customers
- Manage manufacturing equipment resources
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Manufacturing Engineer within knowledge and experience with Chip-and-Wire processes.