Our client is a global financial services leader who has an immedicate need for a Corporate Banking Analyst in their Chicago office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Corporate Banking Analyst will provide a broad range of analytical and transaction support to the bankers in the group and perform a variety of tasks including preparation of marketing materials, modelling and credit analysis of client transactions, management of internal legal and compliance requirements, management reporting, etc.
- Relationship Management: Develop a knowledgeable understanding of the client portfolio and industries covered and to help manage those relationships alongside the RM. Proactively engaging with the RMs in relationship management, including accompanying the RMs to client meetings, and gaining detailed understanding of the CRM system and KYC process/requirements.
- Credit Analysis Team: Assist the Credit Team in accurately and efficiently completing projects.
- Product Liaison: The Corporate Banking Analyst will serve as intermediary between the RM's and Product Groups by learning and employing the basic techniques necessary to offer support on that specific product (e.g. capital Structure analysis, ABF products and solutions, etc.).
Excellent opportunity to join a global financial services leader offering an outstanding career opportunity and professional development
- 3 - 4 years experience in corporate, middle market, credit analysis or financial services environment
- Experience working with corporate clients preferred
- Bachelors Degree or higher with a major in Finance or related studies, having exceptional academic performance
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills