Satellite intelligence company based in the US is looking for a Front-End UI Developer to join their growing team! Their analytic solutions detect real-time changes in the physical world, providing businesses and governments the data they need to make important decisions. This can be a REMOTE position. The company has employees in NY, PA, VA, MD, CT, and CO.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly skilled developers working on a variety of projects. They try to develop an ego-free work environment to produce the best ideas and they are eager to hear your input!
* Excellent Comp. * Full Benefits * 100% Healthcare Family Premiums paid by company * Bonuses * Stock Options *
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Design/develop/test/deploy dynamic web projects
- Bring wireframes from sketch to production
- Visualize data - we're looking for elegant ways to display and interact with complex data
- Make intuitive, slick user interfaces that efficiently serve user needs
- Contribute to an agile development team building web-based applications
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Graphic/UI design and dynamic page layout expertise
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Experience with the following is also required:
- Data visualization tools and techniques
- RESTful API services
- Database systems Testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- Source code control systems (e.g. Git)
- Development experience using a server-side scripting language such as PHP, Python, or Ruby
- Expertise with AWS setup/maintenance for Apache web environments
- Experience with shell scripting and Linux-based operating systems
- Familiarity with internet and network security; developing secure code within a cloud environment
- Interactive map/GIS development experience (e.g. D3, Leaflet/Mapbox)
- Familiarity with UX research and design processes
Senior positions are available for candidates with more experience.
Locations - Remote; headquartered in NY, though they have a remote workforce in NY, PA, VA, MD, NM, CT, and CO.
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident