Satellite intelligence company based in the US is looking for Software Engineers with Full-Stack experience to join their growing team! Their analytic solutions detect real-time changes in the physical world, providing businesses and governments the data they need to make important decisions. This can be a REMOTE position. The company has employees in NY, PA, VA, MD, CT, and CO.
You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly skilled developers working on a variety of projects. They try to develop an ego-free work environment to produce the best ideas and they are eager to hear your input!
* Excellent Comp. * Full Benefits * 100% Healthcare Family Premiums paid by company * Bonuses * Stock Options *
Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to an agile development team building service-oriented infrastructure to support production and distribution of product line
- Take proof-of-concept algorithms and analytic designs and generate robust and efficient software implementations to run within a containerized software platform space
- Design and implement efficient, modular, well-documented and well-tested code
- Support the product development team to implement customer requirements
- Learn new technologies
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews
- Communicate effectively and collaborate frequently with peers
- Java (OSGi)
- RESTful services
- NoSQL and/or SQL databases (Cassandra, Redis, MySQL, Postgres)
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Apache services (Hadoop, Accumulo, ELK Stack)
- Kubernetes, Docker, at-scale deployments
- Understanding of modeling languages (MATLAB, Python, others) in order to translate to production level code
- Security best practices
- Machine learning techniques
- UI / UX experience
- Prior experience deploying image and signal processing algorithms for various sensing modalities, including SAR, electro-optical imagery, RF, or others
- Networking/Systems Administration
- B.S or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, or other engineering discipline in which software development is a focus. Senior positions are available for candidates with more experience.
Locations - Varies; headquartered in NY, though they have a remote workforce in NY, PA, VA, MD, NM, CT, and CO.
US Persons Only – US Citizen or Permanent Resident