Title: Senior Software Sales Executive
Location: Virtual, Any Major market US Region
This Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business. The Sales Executive is assigned a geographic territory or Vertical Account List to manage and develop for our Client’s solutions in order to secure new subscription business based on our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with Treasurer, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- MUST have a solid understanding and experience of selling into Corporate Treasury of CFO Space, VP Finance, Controller of CFO suite
- Strong background in selling to treasury solutions, G/L ERP, Payments software or other Enterprise Financial applications or Financial Product Software to the C-Suite
- Results-driven individual with a minimum 5+ years of successful experience in selling SaaS solutions required.
- Knowledgeable about the industry understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge.
- Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Present proposals in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with other Client teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal.
- Travel throughout USA.
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to management.
- Attend conferences and industry related events as requested.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process.
- Possess superior written, verbal and strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate technical information professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
- Understand the buying process in large corporations and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business.
- Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
- Experience using CRM sales applications, such as Salesforce.com.
- Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
- Has a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and take control of conversations to lead to the value that is unique to Our Client’s product offerings.
- Intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution; ability to realize the customers’ value drivers and business economics
- Able to change the course of action in order to achieve the desired results
- Willingness to travel up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, Finance or MBA preferred
Equity eligible, top of the market company
Ideal prior experience in companies like , SAP, ERP, SAS, Oracle Financials, NetSuite Banking white label products selling into the CFO suite