Our Client is a major provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. They also operate a proprietary nationwide Wi-Fi Internet-access network.
The Position: Account Executive, Small Business Sales
- This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory.
- Incumbent will sell products, services and solutions to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals.
- Incumbent will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of products and services.
- Tailor customer recommendations to negotiate and close business.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of products and services.
- Recommend wireless solutions regarding price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, And Follow-Up On Product/Service Proposals And Pricing Quotations
- 1+ Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Task Management: Ability To Work Well In A Dynamic, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree Of Multi-Tasking
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Superior Customer Service And Attention To Detail
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills