Swiss CNC Machinists Not right for you? We've got others
- $42,000 - $60,000
- Yucaipa, CA
- January 14th 2020
- Relocation Assistance:
- Operation of machines; performs machine start up procedures, basic controls, machine lubrication, and machine operations. Understands material requirements/types and performs product handling procedures.
- Verify conformance of product in accordance with quality plans (i.e., using visual inspection techniques, microscopes, micrometers, automated measuring instruments, tool makers scope, pin gages, drop gages and concentricity gages).
- Understands the fundamentals of the quality management system.
- Reads and interprets drawings. Understands defect types, sorting and lot control procedures.
- Performs work in accordance with traveler and work instructions.
- Performs technical end of shift duties, end of job tear down and housekeeping procedures.
- Must have Cam Driven Machining experience or Swiss CNC experience to be considered (Tornos Bechler a big plus)
- We have Machinist positions available from Entry level or Sr. Level (Multiple Openings)