Production Manager 2nd Shift
Des Moines, IA
$85-90k + bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to fill a Production Manager in the Des Moines, IA area. This Manager will be in charge of handling manufacturing processes and coordinating production line workers, all scheduling, training and daily management while reporting to the Plant Manager.
- Plan orders, implement quality standards, develop production schedules, recruit and train staff and manage supervisors.
- Responsible for all aspects of production manufacturing.
- Lead and participate in plant and corporate continuous improvement teams.
- Actively participate in the management team to promote facility growth and development.
- Prepare department budgets and monitor expenditures
- Develop capital proposals for expansion or cost improvement projects.
- 5+ years of production and supervision experience.
- Food manufacturing experience highly preferred; manufacturing experience is a must have.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles is preferred.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Production manager, 2nd shift, quality, implementation, production, staff, manufacturing, food manufacturing, supervision, lean manufacturing