Windows Linux VMWare Cloud Sr IT Systems Engineer - $ DOE plus 15%
A global leader in their industry for 30 years
Over 7,500 Employees
Oregon has no state sales taxes
This is a new position in an architectural team that does design and architect.
The operation team employs, maintains, design those and prepares them for transition.
This is a highly visible position
Youll be part of a small team of 3 Seniors.
Looking for an IT Sr. Systems Engineer with a track record of defining IT services, developing IT standards, assessing IT requests, breaking down projects into actionable tasks, and supporting and delivering projects within a hybrid cloud, 24x7 mission-critical environment.
And you will
* Deliver frameworks, solutions, and achievable implementation plans for new services and capabilities.
* Document scalable, repeatable reference designs, and operational guides/frameworks that enable delivery and ongoing support teams.
* Collaborate across IT to incorporate and continuously improve service delivery by suggesting improvements for consideration.
* Support introduction of new technologies, services development, and drives transitions to Service Operations
* Reports quantitative metrics of service levels and related standards compliance.
This person needs to have soft skills and be able to
* Talk about concepts on why things matter, how to connect things and make them stick in a global organization
* Work with people
* Convince and influence
* Present ideas and defend them
* Be the technical glue
Can talk about most of these technologies
Windows and Linux Server Administration
Enterprise Active Directory Design and Integration
VMware Workspace ONE
Public Cloud Services such as Office365, VMware Cloud, AWS, and Azure
APIs REST, SOAP
Waterfall, Agile, and Kanban
Database Administration for Oracle and MS SQL
Must be able to travel internationally and domestically, less than 10% of the time.
Not looking for someone who wants to be a manager in a year
To Be Considered
Please send Word resume only and indicate the skills you have. This will assure you an interview.