Love your job!
Our client is an absolutely wonderful company to work for, and they are trying to make it even better by expanding their HR department to add a VP of Diversity & Inclusion to their already growing team.
Exceptional compensation, benefits, work environment, and relocation assistance are all part of the story.
This role is located near Salt Lake City; an area famed for it's high quality of life and low cost of living.
The Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion will
- Define and execute strategy in support of a diversity and inclusion philosophy that will enable the organization to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- A Master’s degree in social justice, public administration, human resource management or other related field.
- 5+ years of experience advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in a complex organization
- 3+ years of experience working in an EEO compliance function
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Ability to live and work near Salt Lake City, Utah. Relocation assistance is available.
- Knowledge of people leadership, managerial principles and practices
- Understanding of establishing and managing budget
- Knowledge of advanced theories, principles and best practices related to diversity, inclusion, equity, belonging
- Ability to listen and influence across all the organization
- Ability to develop programs, articulate concepts, create action plans, measure results
- Policy and procedure development and administration
- 1964 Civil Rights Act, the 1991 Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Equal Employment Opportunity, and other applicable laws;
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal laws, codes, rules, and regulations
- Strong understanding of Human Resource principles, policies and practices
- Demonstrated ability in areas of conflict resolution and mediation methods
- Propensity to influence change, understand ambiguity, and lead in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to analyze and make sound recommendations on complex management and administrative issues, including identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and making recommendations in support of goals