Love your job!
The Materials Manager will
- be responsible for materials management of the business
- direct material planning, vendor management, cost reduction, procurement, logistic, and strategic sourcing related to supply partners
- ensure tight supply/demand alignment, timely material delivery, and crisp communication of issues
- work closely with cross-functional partners in Operations, Sales, Engineering and Accounting
This Aerospace manufacturing company in Cleveland OH is growing. This position is open due to promotion. This company offers growth potential to higher level management and executive roles. Business casual work environment and tuition assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years experience in Materials Management in a manufacturing environment
- Expertise in planning, purchasing, logistic and supplier management principles and best practices.
- Skilled negotiator proficient at reducing costs and fulfillment cycle times.
- Innovative problem solver
- System experience: PO management and inventory management.
- Strong PC skills: Solid understanding of spreadsheet applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including presenting and facilitating team meetings.
- Team player with high levels of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work cross-functionally/geographically at all levels of an organization.