Production Account Manager
- Local contract manufacturer is hiring for Production Account Manager due to an expanding facility
- If you are interested in growth, then this is an opportunity for you as this facility is there biggest, most profitable and most visible with corporate
- They have 5 plants throughout the US and is looking for a manager that can bring new ideas, implement world class lean manufacturing principles and manage the accounts effectively
- Local candidates and sponsorship is NOT available
- Supervise, coordinate and manage day-to-day operations needed for 2 key accounts
- Assess and assign workload to operations, quality and packaging teams
- Communicate with manufacturing to resolve escalated customer issues, concerns, or complaints
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Support Company initiatives and communicate changes in policies with customers.
- Develop, implement and track operational plans to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); provide guidance and support to team members to enable them to deliver on the targets
- Prepare and report monthly, quarterly and annual results of KPIs; communicate with leadership to convey progress, challenges & solutions
- Encourage, develop and build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Bachelors degree in Business or a business-related field is required
- 2+ years of account management experience is required
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is required; prefer food, contract packaging, or related manufacturing experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with ERP systems, prefer SAP or Oracle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills, coaching skills, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Organizational skills