Banking Senior Relationship Manager – CRE(Commercial Real Estate) sector
Must have large U.S. Commercial Banking Experience and recent experience with large syndicated loans within the CRE business sector.
- A four year degree is required in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience working for a large U.S. Commercial Bank
- A Minimum of 5 years’ of recent experience in the following:
- Working for a large U.S. or Foreign-headquartered Commercial Bank.
- Solid credit underwritng and loan orginiation expoerence with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SECTOR.
- Must be handling large syndicated loans or transactions of $100 M plus.
- Must have Origination Experience
- Underwriting of new credit facilities
- Analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements.
- Modeling complex financial scenarios.
- Performing credit reviews.
- Loan documentation.
- Market research and analysis.
- Ongoing portfolio management.
One of the oldest and strongest commercial banks in Singapore has a open in the LA office for a Sr. Relationship Manager(VP level) with the COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE business sector. This global bank offers a highly competitive compensation, bonus, benefits and retirement package. Their LA office is conveniently located downtown a few blocks from the Staple Center. The offer a congenial, collaborative work environment coupled with a good work/life balance.