*** This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
We are seeking a visionary data scientist for our client in order to help them transform the Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Program Area into a thought leader in complex information analysis and exploitation.
Our client seeks to advance the state of intelligence processing through pioneering AI/ML and graph analysis techniques in SIGINT systems and architectures to solve key national security challenges.
Our client has enduring relationships with Federal Government’s senior SIGINT leadership. The Chief SIGINT Data Science and Analytics Architect will work closely with key decision makers to identify the current and future SIGINT challenges, and, within the program, with Innovation Area Leads and Technical Centers to create transformative solutions to those challenges.
• Develop technically-sound positions on difficult technical problems and advocate for the best possible solution in a politically complex environment.
• Report directly to our Enterprise Systems Engineering and Exploitation Department Head and be a key SIGINT subject matter expert to deliver SIGINT-centric solutions and serve as a mentor to our staff.
• Define and produce architecturally-significant platforms for complex analytic designs based on mission requirements and the strategic direction of the sponsor.
• Our client is specifically seeking a candidate with deep acumen in innovative approaches to analysis and exploitation.
• Be accountable, both as an individual contributor and technical lead, for delivering on our client mission to solve key national security challenges by defining and producing high quality, impactful technical deliverables to our sponsors.
• Work with people at all technical and management levels in a multi-generational and diverse
organization and operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
• Partner with Department and Portfolio leadership to define and execute the vision for our clients SIGINT program.
• Cultivate relationships with senior executive Government leadership.
• Shape our client’s work to ensure they tackle their sponsor’s most difficult problems.
• Serve as a senior member of Department staff and advise Department and Division leadership.
• Provide expertise in designing SIGINT platforms for complex analytics event data processing, entity extraction, human language processing, and other challenges.
• Bring critical thinking to mission requirements for SIGINT computational scalability, agility, and security.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
• TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 8+ years’ experience in Software Engineering and/or Data Science applications to IC Agencies.
• Experience applying machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, and deep learning to IC
• Understanding of US and 5G SIGINT systems and hard problems.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills for senior executive audiences.