Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
$55-68K + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is seeking a Production Supervisor to add to their 3rd shift at their Brookings, SD facility. This Production Supervisor will supervise production areas and be responsible for the training, scheduling, and development of employees at this Sioux Falls plant.
- Generate the highest quality at the lowest possible cost consistent with good manufacturing practices.
- Acknowledge and take steps to resolve operating problems in order to minimize their impact on the operations.
- Implement company policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Keep superintendent informed on operating and/or employee problems, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Notify management of any conditions or practices that may adversely influence food safety and quality.
- Lead safety teams and carry out injury investigations.
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Able to train and motivate department personnel.
- Able to recognize problem situations and take appropriate steps to resolve these issues.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) a plus.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal time
Processing Supervisor, Production Supervisor, GMP’s, food safety, food quality, food production