• Define and oversee the sales strategy and goals for the region to retain profitable accounts and target new clients.
• Analyze the market and devise strategy to win new clients.
• Assist in the development of the business strategy, plans and budgets
• Maintain contact with customers to improve customer satisfaction.
• Define KPIs for direct reports and monitor that objectives are achieved.
• Review credit terms of customers and work to mitigate financial risks.
• Promote cross training & knowledge sharing among the team
• Strive for best in class sales function within the Industry.
• Set the Industry Standard, adapting new ideas, concepts from other industries
• Keeps up to date on new developments, learning & development.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• +15 years’ sales experience in the Corrugated Industry
• English, Spanish (of advantage)
• Bachelor’s degree (business, finance
• Excellent analytical skills and financial knowledge
• Excellent communication skills, dealing with individuals at all levels
• High energy, with the ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate & develop his/her team
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and CRM
• Self-motivated and committed individual, strong work ethic.
- Annual Salary of $125k - $150k (depending on experience)
- Liberal performance bonus
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Holidays – Paid Vacation
- Educational Assistance
- Company will pay for relocation.