Maintenance Technician Day Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their day shift team in Minneapolis, MN. This Maintenance Technician will be responsible for ensuring the proper performance of the equipment. This position will be responsible for working 12 hour shifts.
- Troubleshoot basic electrical/mechanical problems for processing and packaging equipment.
- Understand the parts inventory system.
- Communicate all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and GMP issues to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- 1+ years of experience in industrial electrical troubleshooting.
- Certified Forklift and Crane Operator.
- Knowledge of SAP software.
- Knowledge of processing, packaging and material handling equipment.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the utilities in the plant and be able to maintain equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Freon refrigeration systems, ammonia refrigeration system, welding and torch cutting and waste treatment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Food manufacturing, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Technician