Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their day shift team in Windom, MN.
- Perform maintenance on building and equipment as needed.
- Diagnose and repairing equipment.
- Will be working in a fast paced environment and will need to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous industrial maintenance experience.
- Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
- Boiler’s license required.
- Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, PLC, communication, Maintenance Supervisor